Although it may not be recognized on most calendars, 529 College Savings Day is an important day for college savers. Celebrated on May 29 each year, 529 College Savings Day commemorates the importance of saving for college through a 529 plan.
Here are several ways you can celebrate:
- Make an extra contribution to your College Savings Iowa account.
- Sign up for our automatic investment plan to help you save even more.*
- Increase the amount of your plan contributions.
- Tell a friend or family member about College Savings Iowa.
- Contribute to a friend's or family member's College Savings Iowa account.
*A plan of regular investing does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.